søndag den 12. september 2010

Hey :)

I'm going to write in English, so you can follow Chris ;)
Well, a lot have happend since the last time I blogged!
Of course I landed in DK, and I'm unbelievable happy to be home! x)
I love DK, soo much.
Then over the summer, so much happend, I didn't have time to actually relax. First I had a welcome home party, which was great :) then I went to Roskilde festival, and that was AMAZING!
After that, I went to Greece :) for a week. and then I had a week with my dad, and "a week to my self", didn't turn out that way x) it was fun anyway. Then I went to Norway to visit Finn.
And now I've been in Gymnasium for almost 4 weeks, it's crazy :)
Friday we had our first party on the school, as in everyone from the school.
Turned out to be kinda embarrassing... x) a lot.
I dissapeared, and I was suppose to host this party later that night, but no one could reach me..
aaaannyway, I gotta get back to my homework :)
Chris, hope you're reading this :) need to talk soon, got a webcam :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar